Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1 lb. fettuccine
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 2-3 tsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- Parmesan cheese optional
- Bring 4-6 quarts of water with salt to a boil.
- Add pasta; stir occasionally until al dente or slightly firm to the bite.
- Drain and mix with olive oil. Set aside.
- Heat butter in a skillet and add lemon juice and salt to taste.
- Add garlic and cook about 1 minute.
- Add to hot fettuccine and mix. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve as desired.