Bloody Mary Chili
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 2 cups Nelson Farms Jalapeno Bloody Mary Mix
- 28 oz canned diced tomatoes with green chilies undrained
- 28 oz canned kidney beans drained and rinsed well
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- toppings (sour cream, cheddar cheese, sliced green onion, corn chips, etc.) if desired
- Lightly oil or spray dutch oven.
- Saute beef with onions, in oil, over a full compliment of coals until beef has browned and onions are soft.
- Drain excess fat.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Simmer for 45-50 minutes. Stir about halfway through simmering.
- Top with sour cream, shredded Cheddar, corn chips and sliced green onions if desired.