A twist on a local favorite!
- 6 cups shredded chicken
- 1 jar Nelson Farms Riggie Sauce
- 8 oz shredded cheese
- 1-2 bags tortilla chips for dipping
- additional toppings lettuce, tomatoes, beans, olives, salsa, sour cream, jalapenos, bacon, etc.
Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- Preheat over to 375 degrees.
- Spread chips out on an aluminum foil-wrapped cookie sheet.
- Warm riggie sauce on stovetop. Mix in chicken until mixture is warm throughout.
- Using a slotted spoon, scoop chicken riggie sauce mixture and spread evenly on top of the chips. Cover with cheese.
- Place in oven for several minutes, until cheese melts.
- Add desired toppings and serve.