Who wouldn’t want a little riggie flavor in their dip?
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 8 oz shredded cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 jar Nelson Farms Riggie Sauce
- shredded cheese
- chopped tomatoes
- sliced black olives
- Chop cream cheese into small cubes and combine with riggie sauce.
- Blend in chicken and 2 oz shredded cheese.
- Put into a disposable 8″x8″x2″ pan.
- Top with the rest of the cheese and cover with aluminum foil.
- Put on the grill or in a preheated 350-370 degree oven until hot and bubbly.
- Top with remaining ingredients and serve with chips or toasted bread.