An easy and fresh meal for four!
Servings 4 people
- 1 cups broccoli florets
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves or deboned thighs
- 4 Tbsp. parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup Kracken Marinade
- ½ cup fresh parsley chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven or grill to 450°F.
- Tear off four 12”x18” sheets of heavy duty aluminum foil to create packets. Place 1 chicken breast in the middle each packet and divide the broccoli between all four packets, arranging around breasts. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Drizzle with 1 Tbs Kracken Marinade in each packet, (food should be coated but not swimming).
- Bring up foil sides. Double over sides and seal leaving space for heat circulation inside. Repeat with all four packets.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes in oven on a baking sheet or 12 to 14 minutes on covered grill.
- Remove and cut a slit alongside folds to allow steam to escape; open carefully. Internal temperature of chicken should be 165oF.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley, if desired.