Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 1½ lbs. ground beef
- 1 small onion minced
- 2 large eggs
- 1 jar of Nelson Farms Old Fashioned Chili Sauce divided
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Break up ground beef in a large bowl; make a well in the center.
- Break eggs into well and add ½ jar chili sauce. Stir together to blend. Add onions, salt and pepper.
- Using your hands, mix in enough bread crumbs to absorb most of the liquid. If it appears too loose, add more bread crumbs.
- Shape meat mixture into a loaf on cookie sheet or pack into a loaf pan. Pour remaining chili sauce over the top. Bake approximately 45 minutes, until the internal temperature is 160°. Let stand a few minutes for easier slicing.