Using our Old Fashioned Chili Sauce, this unique appetizer is sure to wow your guests.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1 lb. medium shrimp shelled
- 1 small garlic clove
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Nelson Farms Old Fashioned Chili Sauce
- ½ tsp. celery seed
- 1 celery rib minced
- 1 Tbsp. onion minced
- ½ tsp. salt or to taste
- 1 Tbsp. chopped dill garnish
- Cook shrimp in boiling water until pink, approximately 1-2 minutes; drain and cool.
- Blend rest of ingredients in food processor until smooth.
- Add cooled shrimp and pulse to desired consistency.
- Transfer to serving bowl and chill until ready to serve.
Print Recipe Pin Recipe
Serve with crusty baguette or crackers. Garnish with dill if desired. This can be made one day ahead and chilled until ready to serve.