- 1 lb. medium shrimp shelled
- 1 small garlic clove
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Nelson Farms Old Fashioned Chili Sauce
- ½ tsp. celery seed
- 1 celery rib minced
- 1 Tbsp. onion minced
- ½ tsp. salt or to taste
- 1 Tbsp. chopped dill garnish
- Cook shrimp in boiling water until pink, approximately 1-2 minutes; drain and cool.
- Blend rest of ingredients in food processor until smooth.
- Add cooled shrimp and pulse to desired consistency.
- Transfer to serving bowl and chill until ready to serve.