Old Goat Farms shared this recipe with us. It sounds like a party favorite to us!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 15 oz can refried beans
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 cup Old Goat fruit salsa any flavor
- 1 lb. lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1-2 cups Colby/Monterey jack cheese
- shredded lettuce
- chopped tomatoes
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- Brown ground beef or turkey in pan with taco seasoning. Drain well.
- In a 13″x9″ baking dish, layer refried beans, meat, salsa, sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese.
- Open your tortilla chips and start dipping!