Nelson Farms provides the service of private labeling for interested businesses/individuals. This is a great option for farmers markets, fundraisers, and special events.
What is Private Labeling?
Private labeling is using one of over 200 established Nelson Farms products and putting your own label on it. It allows businesses to expand their lines while maintaining focus on their specific product(s). It can be done two ways:
- Another company or individual could sell Nelson Farms products under their own brand name (using their personal labels).
- A group or individual could purchase Nelson Farms products and provide their own labels for private use at special occasions (such as weddings, anniversaries and fundraisers).
Who would want to private label?
- Business owners that specialize in a product and would like to sell other products that utilize their product as an ingredient (this could apply to wineries, specialty stores, farm markets, apple orchards, etc.).
- Fundraisers that would like to sell a personalized product (such as a school sports team).
- Individuals that would like to serve or use specialty products as favors at weddings, anniversaries or other special events.
How does it work?
Once a client contacts us we will provide a list of potential products to choose from (it is also possible to create a custom product with us, ask a team member for more information). Once the product(s) are selected, we will provide the client with specific details to construct a product label. Once we receive the labels, it will take up to 14 days to produce and label the product. Once production is complete, we will contact the client to schedule a payment and pickup time.
Please contact us for pricing information.