The perfect, versatile, gluten free muffin mix! Make according to package instructions, or try these modifications:
- Quick bread: Pour prepared mix mix into bread pan and bake at 350 for about 40 minutes.
- Pancake mix: Combine mix with 1 1/3 cup milk, 2 Tbsp. melted butter, and two eggs. Cook on hot griddle. Makes approximately 12 pancakes.
- Waffle mix: Combine with 1 ¼ cup water, 2 Tbsp. melted butter, and two eggs. Pour into hot waffle iron. Makes approximately 6-8 waffles.
- Mini-muffins: Pour mix into mini-muffin pan and bake at 400 degrees for 14-16 minutes.
- Chocolate muffins: Add 2 Tbsp. of dark unsweetened cocoa to the dry mix and 1-2 Tbsp. of extra milk.