We've adapted @lvt96's recipe posted on geniuskitchen.com, who says, "This is a simple recipe for really delicious salmon! I came up with it on a night I wanted something easy and quick and I was so pleased with how delicious it was!"
Servings 2 people
- 1/2 lb salmon fillet or slightly more
- 2 tbsp Nelson Farms Sweet-n-Spicy Apple Mustard
- course salt
- freshly ground pepper
Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut salmon into 2 equal pieces.
- Slather each piece with a tablespoon or so of the mustard.
- Add the salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for about 10 min or until fish just flakes with fork. Don't overcook!