Adirondack Gourmet shared this great recipe using their Wild Berries dressing.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 bottle Adirondack Gourmet Wild Berries Dressing
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- white wine
- 2 oz unsalted butter
- Marinate chicken for 15 minutes in dressing.
- Shake off excess marinade and saute in a hot pan with olive oil.
- Deglaze pan with white wine.
- Tighten sauce using butter.
If more sauce is required, reduce 4 oz. of dressing during deglaze.