Double Ginger Stout Cupcakes with Irish Cream Frosting
A boozy twist on a classic recipe.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
- Nelson Farms Double Ginger Stout Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 6 fl oz of any stout beer
- 4.5 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 4-5 Tbsp. whole milk
- 1 tablespoon Irish Cream liquor
Preheat oven to 375ºF.
Line cupcake tin with cupcake liners.
In a large bowl, beat eggs until well blended. Beat in vegetable oil.
Add 6 fl oz of any stout beer and blend well.
Sprinkle contents of bag over and mix just until blended. Do not over-beat.
Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.